Educational Psychology Studies and Content Handpicked For You
As an Educational Psychologist, I love finding new ideas and studies that can help out not only my clients but anyone who needs the information. The topics vary widely, but the common element is that these articles can help improve lives. I hope you enjoy them.
- “How K12 is Outwitting Anxiety” by Deborah Yaffe / This article is so true! We have to help our school-aged children learn to cope with all that they see and feel in this world.
- “How To Use ADHD To Your Advantage, According To A Psychologist” by Melody Wilding / Deficits or just differences? We can learn to understand our individual differences and put them to use!
- “Accommodating Students with Dyslexia” by Jessica Hamman /This article provides easy tips and ways you can help students with Dyslexia.
- “Reading Is fundamental—to the Family’s Happiness” by David G. Allan / I love this article! Reading to your children not only has many educational benefits, but it also allows you to increase the strength of your relationship with your child.
- “Philly School’s New ‘Calming Room’ Offers Yoga Mats, Drawing, and a ‘Drain Break’” by Dana Bate / In my opinion, every school should have a calming room. Mental wellness has been a big topic recently, and these rooms could help students improve their mental health.
- “Are School Psychologists Stretched too Thin?” by Michael Bragg / Maybe this is why many students are unaware their schools even have psychologists?